(Redirected from Tiles)
|Released||13 August 2001 (Update)|
|Examine||This doesn't look very useful|
|High alch||0 coins|
|Low alch||0 coins|
Item spawns[edit | edit source]
- West Ardougne, around the houses in the northwest portion of the city (3 spawns).
- Wilderness, in the west Ruins (17 spawns).
- Wilderness, around the buildings northeast of the Chaos Temple (5 spawns).
- Wilderness, in the Graveyard of Shadows (3 spawns).
- Wilderness, in the middle of the Deep Wilderness dungeon (1 spawn).
History in Classic[edit | edit source]
- In 2002, it was thought that tiles would be a part of the much community discussed but eventually unimplemented Carpentry skill. This feature, which was still in development, was explicitly promised Jagex as bringing the ability for players to build their own houses to the game.
- Shortly before the Construction skill was added to RuneScape 2, as the completed successor to the never released Classic Carpentry skill, players collected planks as well as tiles on Classic, hoping that they would be able to convert them to RuneScape 2 (as was allowed at the time) for use in training the games new skill. However tiles were never given a use in Classic or in RuneScape 2.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Although tiles had no use throughout RuneScape 2, the item was finally given a use in RuneScape 3. With the introduction of the Invention skill on 25 January 2016, tiles could now finally be used to gain XP in a skill.