Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Released||13 August 2001 (Update)|
|Examine||This doesn't look very useful|
|High alch||0 coins|
|Low alch||0 coins|
Item spawns[edit | edit source]
- West Ardougne, around the houses in the northwest portion of the city (3 spawns).
- Wilderness, in the west Ruins (17 spawns).
- Wilderness, around the buildings northeast of the Chaos Temple (5 spawns).
- Wilderness, in the Wilderness graveyard (3 spawns).
- Wilderness, in the middle of the Deep Wilderness dungeon (1 spawn).
History in Classic[edit | edit source]
- In 2002, it was thought that tiles would be used in the much anticipated but eventually unimplemented Carpentry skill. The Construction skill, spiritual successor to the Carpentry skill concept, was added to RuneScape 2 in 2006.
- Before the Construction skill was added to RuneScape 2[when?], players collected planks as well as tiles on Classic, hoping that they would be able to convert them to RuneScape 2 (as was allowed until April 2004) for use in training the game's new skill. However tiles were never given a use in RuneScape Classic or in RuneScape 2.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Although tiles had no use throughout RuneScape 2, the item was finally given a use in RuneScape 3. With the introduction of the Invention skill on 25 January 2016, tiles could now finally be used to gain XP in a skill.