Talk:Councillor Halgrive

From RuneScape Classic Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Name[edit source]

That isn't how 'councillor' is spelled. Is this how it is in-game? Nex UndiqueTalk 02:39, August 26, 2010 (UTC)

The NPC is indeed spelled as "Councillor Halgrive". --Jlun2 04:35, August 26, 2010 (UTC)
I just found out that outside the U.S., it's synonymous with a councilman/woman. Thanks Jlun! Nex UndiqueTalk 05:21, August 26, 2010 (UTC)