|Actions||Go through, Look|
|Examine||A mystical looking object|
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
When right clicked Stone Gate has unique ways for the player to interact with it, including Go through and Look
Go through[edit | edit source]
- When Go through is selected the following chat message is displayed:
- A poster on the wall says exactly the same as the disclaimer
- Are you sure you want to go through?
Two dialogue options are then presented:
- Yeah I'm not scared!
- If player has no pass in inventory
- A guard stops you on your way out of the gate
Shantay Pass Guard: You need a shantay pass to get through this gate. Shantay Pass Guard: See Shantay, he will sell you one for a very reasonable price.
- If the player has a pass in inventory
- Shantay Pass Guard: Can I see your Shantay Desert Pass please.
- You hand over a Shantay Pass.
- Player: Sure, here you go!'
- Shantay Pass Guard: Here, have a disclaimer..
- Shantay Pass Guard: It means that Shantay isn't responsible if you die in the desert.
- The guard gives you a disclaimer.
- You go through the gate.
This also places A free Shantay Disclaimer in the players inventory.
- No, I'm having serious second thoughts now.
- You decide your visit to the desert can be postponed..
- Perhaps indefinitely!
Look[edit | edit source]
- When Look is selected the following chat message is displayed
- You look at the huge Stone Gate.
- On the gate is a large poster, it reads.
- The Desert is a VERY Dangerous place...do not enter if you are scared of dying.
- Beware of high temperatures, sand storms, robbers, and slavers...
- No responsibility is taken by Shantay
- If anything bad should happen to you in any circumstances whatsoever.
- Despite this warning lots of people seem to pass through the gate.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Stone Gate is identical to other henges.