RuneScape:Requests for deletion/Archive 1
Umm i just suggested a deletion on the page adamant. In RuneScape Classic there isn't any item, place, person, or specific thing known as adamant. therfore i believe the page is kinda usless. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Moongazer27 (talk • contribs)
- True, but the article is talking about the metal, not the item. So its creation is warranted. --Nex UndiqueTalk 23:42, May 7, 2010 (UTC)
File:KnightPortrait.jpg should be deleted
I have uploaded a newer, PNG version of this image! Droung 20:34, May 10, 2010 (UTC)
Some infoboxes should be deleted. They are:
- Template:Infobox quest
- We have Template:Quest details, which is already used on all quest pages.
- Template:Infobox album
- We wouldn't have an article on someone's album. It's not necessary.
- Template:Infobox character
- We already have Template:Infobox NPC, which is used.
- Template:Infobox episode
- We would never use it. We wouldn't have an article on a TV show.
- Template:Infobox event
- We would never use it. Even if we hold ingame events, they don't need an article, and this template wouldn't be used (unless someone wants to make a record of events in their user subpage, then I guess this could be used)
- Template:Infobox location
- We already have Template:Infobox City, which is used.
This never reached consensus to be implemented, it just pooped up a few months ago. The policy itself hardly makes sense anyway. Not only that, but what does make sense is already covered in RSC:UTP and RSC:AEAE. It's rather useless and should be deleted.