Rockslide is a piece of scenery which can be found in several different places throughout Gielinor in RuneScape Classic. It comes in two forms, one which a player may interact with and mine with a pickaxe, and the another type which may not be mined.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Located on top of White Wolf Mountain. The obstacle begins the Ice Queen Maze and requires a pickaxe and level 50 mining to clear. Mining it gives no experience.
- Those located in Feldip Hills are not mineable
- Those located south of the Observatory are not mineable
Associated dialogue[edit | edit source]
- The mineable rock produces the following message when the mine option is selected and when a pickaxe is used on it
- (you manage to dig a way through the rockslide)
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Rockslide located at Feldip Hills