|Released||28 February 2001 (Update)|
|Examine||Very bright red berries|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
Redberries are an item used to make both Red dye and Redberry Pies. They can be purchased at Wydin's Food Store in Port Sarim where there is one in stock for 3 coins each. They may also be found on the ground near the mining site south east of Varrock. Here there are three spawns which have roughly about a 10 second respawn rate.
Uses[edit | edit source]
- Three Redberries and 5 coins can be given to Aggie the Witch in Draynor Village to make Red dye.
- Cooking one Redberry pie requires one set of Redberries and rewards the player with 72 cooking XP.
- Redberries are needed to create the Redberry pie, which is required to complete The Knight's Sword quest.
|Uncooked redberry pie|
Related system/chat messages[edit | edit source]
- Filling a pie shell with redberries
- You fill your pie with redberries
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Store locations[edit | edit source]
|Wydin's Food Store||Southern Port Sarim||1||3||2|
Item spawns[edit | edit source]