Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Released||7 May 2003 (Update)|
|Examine||An intricately cut gemstone|
|High alch||0 coins|
|Low alch||0 coins|
Powering crystal3 is a quest item used in the Watchtower quest. It must be given to the Watchtower Wizard in order to restore the Watchtower's magical shield. It is obtained by using the Magic ogre potion on Ogre Shamen in the Ogre Enclave.
Associated dialogue[edit | edit source]
Attempting to take from the pedestal after completing the Watchtower quest:[edit | edit source]
- (You try and take the crystal but its stuck solid!)
- (You feel magic power coursing through the crystal...)
- (The force renews your magic level)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Alternatively, players may attain this crystal by searching the Shaman robe during the quest. Removing the need to kill the Ogre Shamens However, this is trivial because players will be unable to mine the Rock of Dalgroth till they do kill them all. Killing all the shamans while the player has the crystal obtained from the shamen robes will cause the player to have duplicate crystals. This saves the player from having to use the Telegrab Trick or Bank trick.
- This item may not be picked up once dropped.