Portraits are a piece of scenery found on some walls. The portrait is a painting of a king who appears to be sitting on a throne, wearing a crown and red robe with a white and black spotted fur collar. There is no way to interact with it other than to examine it.
Locations[edit | edit source]
An incomplete list of locations where this scenery can be found include:
- House in the southern corner of the gated community in east Varrock
- On the ground floor of the Blue Moon Inn of Varrock
- On the ground floor of the Varrock Palace
- On the ground floor of Grum's Gold Exchange in Port Sarim hanging on the northern wall
- On the upper floor of Hickton's Archery Store in Catherby hanging on the eastern wall
- On the upper floor of Draynor Manor hanging on the northern wall
- Inside Luthas' house on Karamja hanging on the northern wall
- On the upper floor of King Arthur's castle in Camelot hanging on the western wall
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Players can create a graphical distortion by standing in front of the portrait and rotating the camera. The portrait clips into the players model.
- The portraits subject bares a strong resemblance to King Roald, ruler of the Misthalin Kingdom- however this portrait is found all over Gielinor and it is unclear as to which King is being depicted.