Jump to navigation Jump to search
For the Fishing Trawler item, see Plank (Fishing Trawler).
|Released||13 August 2001 (Update)|
|Quest item||Yes - Dragon Slayer, Observatory Quest, and Underground Pass|
|Examine||This doesn't look very useful|
|High alch||0 coins|
|Low alch||0 coins|
Planks are items that are needed in both the Dragon Slayer and Observatory Quest to make various repairs. They are also needed to walk through trapped passages in the Underground Pass. Planks cannot be made in RuneScape Classic.
Item spawns[edit | edit source]
- Barbarian Outpost (4 spawns) North of the
- First level of the Underground Pass (location) (3 spawn).
- Wilderness, in the west Ruins (17 spawns).
- Wilderness, in the Wilderness graveyard (8 spawns).
- Wilderness, scattered around the buildings northeast of the Chaos Temple (6 spawns).
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In RuneScape 2, planks were made useful for training the Construction skill, which is the successor to the unimplemented Carpentry skill.