Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pentagram is a five-pointed star scenery object found on the ground in various locations. The object has no examine option and is only useful in the Merlin's Crystal quest where it is used in a ritual to summon the demon Thrantax.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Camelot Castle in the eastern courtyard
- On the top floor of Keep LeFaye, near Sir Mordred
- Mage Arena side building
- Sorcerors' Tower[ ]
- Near the Young Spirit Trees in Battle Field
- In the forest west of Varrock
- Wizards' Guild
- On the top floor of the Watchtower under each pedestal
- The stone tile on the ground floor[UK]1st floor[US] of The Grand Tree can be twisted after the Grand Tree quest to access Grand Tree dungeon. If a player who has not started the quest they will get the message:
- "you twist the stone tile to one side
- but nothing happens".
See also[edit | edit source]