|Released||7 May 2003 (Update)|
|Examine||A strange liquid|
|High alch||72 coins|
|Low alch||48 coins|
The ogre potion is a quest item used in the Watchtower quest. The Watchtower wizard may enchant it into a Magic ogre potion. Creating the potion requires level 14 Herblaw and gives a total of 50 herblaw experience.
Steps to create ogre potion are:
- Make unfinished guam potion by using Guam leaf with vial of water
- Add Jangerberries (+25 Herblaw experience) to receive an unfinished shaman potion.
- Finish with Ground bat bones (+25 Herblaw experience)
- Putting in Ground bat bones before Jangerberries or Guam leaf in unfinished jangerberry potion will cause explosion, empty the vial and hit for 8 damage.
- Using Ground bat bones on vial of water will evaporate the mixture
Attempting to make the potion before the quest will have the character say:
Hmmm...perhaps I shouldn't try to mix these items together
It might have unpredictable results...
Using Ogre potion on Watchtower wizard after the quest will bring about the following lines:
- Another potion ?
- Ooo no, I don't think so...
- I can't let you use this anymore, it is just too dangerous
- I'd better take it from you before you injure yourself
Creation[edit | edit source]
|Unfinished potion (Ogre)||1|
|Ground bat bones||1|