Minigames are small games in which a player sets out to complete certain objectives. Although RuneScape 2 has many different minigames (for a time called Activities), there are only five minigames in RuneScape Classic.
Fishing Trawler[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Fishing Trawler
The Fishing Trawler is a fishing minigame which can be started in Port Khazard. Players must help Murphy to keep his fishing trawler from sinking. If completed successfully, the player is rewarded with a share of Murphy's catch. The Fishing Trawler is the only place in which one can obtain the sea turtle or the manta ray. It should be noted that the Fishing Trawler is often very glitchy and it is recommended to use the west boat which is less glitchy.
Gnome Ball[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Gnome Ball (minigame)
Gnome Ball is a minigame found in the Gnome Stronghold. The player attempts to score a goal against a team of gnomes. The minigame rewards Ranged and Agility experience, but unlike RuneScape 2, does not reward the player with a gnome ball after successful completion of a game. However, gnome balls can still be brought out of the game using various other methods.
Gnome Cooking & Bartending[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Gnome cooking
In Gnome Cooking & Bartending the player can cook gnome food at the Aluft Gianne's Gnome Restaurant or prepare Cocktails in Blurberry's Bar. To be hired for a job they must first undergo an unpaid set of tasks, with the respective owner.
Gnome Restaurant[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Gnome Restaurant (minigame)
Gnome Bar[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Gnome Bar (minigame)
Kitten Care[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Kitten
The Kitten care is a minigame or activity for which the player matures a kitten into a cat by giving attention and food to them. As a reward of the activity, the player can trade the cat for 25 death runes to Civillians
See also[edit | edit source]
- Quest, groups of interrelated tasks in which players help NPCs and which usually offer some reward.
- Bar Crawl, a miniquest required to complete the Scorpion Catcher and access the Barbarian Outpost Agility Course.
- Mage Arena, a miniquest located deep in the Member's Wilderness that requires level 60 Magic. The player must defeat the mage Kolodion multiple times in increasingly difficult forms. After defeating him for the final time, the player is rewarded with a God Cape and God Stave of their choice which are required to cast the God Spells. Players can then buy the other two God Staves and can switch their God Cape at any time.