|Released||25 March 2002 (Update)|
|Examine||It's got nice shaped leaves|
A Maple Tree is one of the varieties of tree involved in the Woodcut skill. They require at least level 45 Woodcut to cut down. Successfully chopping down a maple tree yields Maple logs, which are useful for Fletching either unstrung Maple Shortbows or unstrung Maple Longbows. See Fletching training for more details about how to raise the skill.
Maple trees, unlike normal trees, can have more than 1 log taken before being chopped down. It takes a Maple tree 70 seconds to respawn again.
Woodcutting info[edit | edit source]
|Woodcutting XP||100 xp|
|Respawn time||70 seconds|
Locations[edit | edit source]
There are 21 Maple trees in RuneScape Classic.
- East of Digsite (1 tree)
- West of Keep Le Faye (2 trees)
- Just outside the entrance to the Barbarian Outpost Agility Course (1 tree)
- Just south of the Barbarian Outpost Agility Course (1 tree)
- Seers' Village
- Nearer to the bank building (2 trees)
- Nearer to the Seers residential buildings (2 trees)
- South of the church (1 tree)
- South-west of the church (1 tree)
- South of the Temple of Ikov entrance (2 trees)
- On the grounds of the Handelmort mansion located in East Ardougne (1 tree)
- South of Fight Arena mine (1 tree)
- South of Yanille (2 trees)
- North of the Watchtower (2 trees)
- Between the Observatory and the Grave of Scorpius (2 trees)