Manual:Quick Guide (2001 Beta)
Quick Instructions[edit | edit source]
- To explore the world, click where you would like to go. Your player will move to stand with his/her feet at the point where you click.
- When you point at any item in the game, two available actions will be displayed at the top left of the screen. Click on the item with the left-mouse button to perform the first action. Click with the right mouse-button to perform the second action.
- To rotate the 3D view, press the left and right arrow keys. You may need to do this if a tall building obscures your view.
- To talk to the other players just type text with your keyboard. Your message will appear above your characters head for nearby players to see.
- To view or use items in your inventory point your mouse at the backpack icon at the top right of the screen. You may then click on an item you are holding to use it.
- Talk to the guide near the starting point for some useful hints on how to get started in Runescape.
- Full instructions - More detailed help on how to play
- Map of the world - If you keep getting lost this map may help
- View current players - See who is playing right now!
|Official 2001 Beta manual|
|Official 2001 manual|
|Official 2002 manual|
|Official 2003 manual rev 1|
|Official 2003 manual rev 2|