At the top right of the game screen there is a menu. The menu allows access to many features of the game. To use the menu just point your mouse at the relevant icon to access the features within.
From right to left the buttons on the menu are:
- Inventory - Provides access to all the items you are holding.
- Map - Shows an overhead view of the surround area.
- Stats - Shows your players abilities. i.e how good you are fighting,cooking etc..
- Magic and Prayers - Provides access to your book of spells.
- Friends - Allows you to keep in contact with friends you make in RuneScape.
- Options - change various game settings or logout when finished.
For more information on a particular menu button just click on ones of the links above.
- This manual got discontinued in 2002.
|Official 2001 Beta manual|
|Official 2001 manual|
|Official 2002 manual|
|Official 2003 manual rev 1|
|Official 2003 manual rev 2|