Jump to navigation Jump to search
To build a fire[edit | edit source]
- Buy an axe, and use it on a tree to get some logs.
- It may take a few attempts to chop the tree down.
- Drop the logs on the ground, and use a tinderbox on the logs to light the fire.
- The fire will last several minutes and can be used to cook meat (see below).
Cooking meat[edit | edit source]
- Meat can be obtained by killing certain animals and monsters.
- Use the meat with a fire or a stove to cook it.
- Right click on the meat to eat it, and restore some lost hitpoints.
- You may accidently[ ] burn the meat, but your cooking will improve with practice.
Cooking bread[edit | edit source]
- First you need some grain which can be picked from one of the wheat fields.
- Take the grain to the windmill where you can grind it into flour.
- You will need to use a pot to pick up the flour you have made.
- Buy a bucket or jug, and fill it with water from a sink or fountain.
- Mix the flour and water to make some dough.
- Cook the dough by using it with a stove.
- You may accidently[ ] burn the bread, but your cooking will improve with practice.
|Official 2001 Beta manual|
|Official 2001 manual|
|Official 2002 manual|
|Official 2003 manual rev 1|
|Official 2003 manual rev 2|