This article is about the common tool. For the type of Ranged weapon, see Throwing knife.
|Released||4 January 2001 (Update)|
|Examine||A dangerous looking knife|
|High alch||3 coins|
|Low alch||2 coins|
A knife is a tool used in the fletching skill. In addition to being used for Fletching, knives are used in several quests. By using a knife on logs a player is able to fletch arrow shafts, longbows and shortbows.
Store locations[edit | edit source]
|Grand Tree Groceries||Grand Tree, 1st floor[UK]2nd floor[US]|
|Funch's Fine Groceries||Grand Tree, 1st floor[UK]2nd floor[US]|
|Ogre trader General Store||Gu'tanoth||2||7||2|
|Shantay Pass Shop||Shantay Pass||20||7||4|
Dropped by[edit | edit source]
Item spawns[edit | edit source]
- Ardougne sewers (1 spawn). Near the southern chamber of the
- Kandarin, ground floor[UK]1st floor[US] of the Sorcerors' Tower (1 spawn).
- Lumbridge, outside the southern wall of Lumbridge Castle (1 spawn).
- Seers' Village, in the building south of the Forester's Arms (1 spawn).
- West Ardougne, in the building with the head mourner, southeast of the city gate (1 spawn).
- Varrock, 1st floor[UK]2nd floor[US] of the General Store (1 spawn).
Quest Uses[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In 2002 a glitch (See Knife Glitch) was found that allowed players to wield knives allowing them to accrue extremely high weapon aim and power bonuses. This was later fixed by Jagex.