An item spawn is a set location in the game where various items appear, if a spawning item is taken by a player, it will respawn in the same place after a set time period. The amount of time an item takes to respawn is determined by how many players are in the current world is, with it respawning much faster on a busier worlds. Items are often found either spawning on the ground or on a table.
Item spawns are particularly helpful for playing RuneScape Classic during times where there are few active players to trade with for goods.
List of Useful Item Spawns[edit | edit source]
This is a list of item spawns in Classic which may be useful to players:
Runes[edit | edit source]
- Mind-rune - The tower of Lumbridge Castle.
- Air-rune - The building just outside of the Lumbridge Castle, and the woods between Lumbridge and Draynor Village.
- Nature-runes and Cosmic-runes - Wilderness island with moss giants.
- Death-Rune - South-east corner in the Feldip Hills.
- Body-Rune - South of the Chaos Altar in the Wilderness.
- Water-Rune - In the Al-Kharid mine, by the scorpions.
Weapons[edit | edit source]
- Crossbow bolts - Port Sarim northern houses, upstairs.
- Bronze axe - Falador north house, upstairs, Brimhaven Dead Man's Chest bar.
- Bronze dagger - Upstairs in the Lumbridge Castle.
- Iron dagger - The Goblin house, east of the River Lum.
- Bronze Scimitar - Upstairs in the house, north of the house where you start Witch's potion. The same house has a Bronze pickaxe on the ground floor.
- Black dagger - Inside the Lava Maze.
Armour[edit | edit source]
- Cape (red) - Falador upstairs at Cassie's house.
- Boots - basement Lumbridge castle, Al-Kharid house.
- Leather Gloves - Falador north house & Edgeville bank.
- Leather Armour - South end of Varrock. East of the South Gate.
- Bronze Chain Mail Body - Falador Dwarven mine, north west chamber.
- Steel Plate Mail Legs - Level 29 Wilderness in the Deadly Red Spider Ruins.
- Wooden Shield - North of Varrock.
- Steel Plate Mail Body - Center of the Lava Maze in level 42 Wilderness.
- Leather Armour & Medium Iron Helmet at the Battlefield in Kandarin.
Food/Other[edit | edit source]
- cookedmeat - Falador upstairs at Cassie's house.
- Tomato - Aggie's house in Draynor Village.
- Cheese - Aggie's house in Draynor Village.
- Garlic - Morgan's house in Draynor Village.
- Redberries & Cadavaberries - West of the Varrock southeast mine.
- 2 White berries spawns in Red Dragon Isle.
- Knife - Behind Bob's house in Lumbridge, upstairs of the general store in Varrock.
- White Apron - After Pirate's Treasure it is free from the Port Sarim food shop, if you are already wearing a white apron.
- Pie dish - Varrock Palace, ground floor, north east.
- Pink skirt - House in Varrock, east.
- Thread - Jolly Boar Inn, north-east of Varrock.
- 2 Logs - South-east Varrock.
- 5 Big Bones - Level 25 to Level 29 Wilderness east of the Deadly Red Spider Ruins - Note: This is great for training prayer, but it is guarded by level 31 skeletons.
- Tiles and Planks - Far western wilderness & at the Wilderness graveyard.