A henge is a piece of scenery found which can be found forming a circle formation at the Varrock Dark wizards circle and Druidic circle north of Taverley. A singular henge may also be found at the Grave of Scorpius. There is no way to interact with it other than to examine it.
Stone Gate[edit | edit source]
A special henge called Stone Gate is used in Shantay Pass as the gate to the desert. Passing the gate to desert requires a Shantay Desert Pass. Stone Gate has a different examine option than regular henge: A mystical looking object.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
When right clicked Stone Gate has unique ways for the player to interact with it, including Go through and Look
Go through[edit | edit source]
- When Go through is selected the following chat message is displayed:
- A poster on the wall says exactly the same as the disclaimer
- Are you sure you want to go through?
Two dialogue options are then presented:
- Yeah I'm not scared!
- If player has no pass in inventory
- A guard stops you on your way out of the gate
Shantay Pass Guard: You need a shantay pass to get through this gate. Shantay Pass Guard: See Shantay, he will sell you one for a very reasonable price.
- If the player has a pass in inventory
- Shantay Pass Guard: Can I see your Shantay Desert Pass please.
- You hand over a Shantay Pass.
- Player: Sure, here you go!'
- Shantay Pass Guard: Here, have a disclaimer..
- Shantay Pass Guard: It means that Shantay isn't responsible if you die in the desert.
- The guard gives you a disclaimer.
- You go through the gate.
This also places A free Shantay Disclaimer in the players inventory.
- No, I'm having serious second thoughts now.
- You decide your visit to the desert can be postponed..
- Perhaps indefinitely!
Look[edit | edit source]
- When Look is selected the following chat message is displayed
- You look at the huge Stone Gate.
- On the gate is a large poster, it reads.
- The Desert is a VERY Dangerous place...do not enter if you are scared of dying.
- Beware of high temperatures, sand storms, robbers, and slavers...
- No responsibility is taken by Shantay
- If anything bad should happen to you in any circumstances whatsoever.
- Despite this warning lots of people seem to pass through the gate.