|Released||20 August 2003 (Update)|
|Quest item||Legends' Quest|
|Examine||A specially made bowl constructed out of pure gold|
|High alch||600 coins|
|Low alch||400 coins|
Golden Bowls are quest items, the creation of which is taught during the Legend's Quest. One golden bowl requires two gold bars to make and gives 30 Smithing experience. Gold bars made of "pure gold" from Witchaven dungeon cannot be used to make these.
There is a chance to make a mistake while hammering the bowl and when it happens you will lose one gold bar and receive 1 smithing]] [[experience.
The fail rate at level 71 smithing is about 1:12.
Messages[edit | edit source]
When player has less than 50 smithing:
- You need at least level 50 smithing to work gold...
When a player fails to hammer the bowl they get the message:
- You make a mistake forging the bowl..
And after a successful bowl:
- You forge a beautiful bowl made out of solid gold.
Filling the bowl
- You fill the Golden Bowl from the [water source]
Creation[edit | edit source]
Filling the Bowl[edit | edit source]
Blessing the Bowl[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Blessed Golden Bowl