|Released||18 March 2002 (Update)|
|Examine||Use on molten glass to make things|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||0 coins|
Required to craft[edit | edit source]
Steps for making glass[edit | edit source]
Making glass is a long process and can be done entirely on Entrana, provided you have the correct items.
- Buy a bucket from almost any general store.
- Go to Entrana, Yanille, or Zanaris and use the bucket on a sand pit to get a bucket of sand.
- On the other side of Entrana, pick up some seaweed or alternatively fish it with Big Net.
- Use the seaweed on a range giving soda ash.
- Use the bucket of sand on a furnace while the sodium carbonate is in your inventory to receive molten glass.
- Use a glassblowing pipe on the molten glass and choose the item you wish to make.
Item spawns[edit | edit source]
- Entrana, in the house northwest of the Entrana Herblaw Shop (1 spawn).
- Hemenster, in the northeasternmost house of the village (1 spawn).