Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Released||27 February 2002 (Update)|
|Examine||An angry flying rodent|
Giant bats are monsters commonly found within caves and dungeons. They drop bat bones, which provide slightly higher Prayer experience when buried in comparison to regular bones, and are also used in a few quests.
Locations[edit | edit source]
Asgarnia[edit | edit source]
- Taverley dungeon (5 spawns). Northwest section of the
Feldip Hills[edit | edit source]
Kandarin[edit | edit source]
- Second Level of the Underground Pass (25 spawns).
- Dungeon floor of the Underground Pass (20 spawns).
- First Level of the Underground Pass (6 spawns).
- Goblin Cave (4 spawns).
- Basement of the Legends' Guild (4 spawns).
- Yanille agility dungeon (4 spawns).
- Keep LeFaye (3 spawns). West of
- Coal Trucks (3 spawns). South of
- Waterfall dungeon (1 spawn).
Wilderness[edit | edit source]
Bestiary[edit | edit source]
Drops[edit | edit source]
100% drops[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Although bats would not be added to RuneScape until the release of Pay-to-play, the NPC existed in the internal game files since RuneScape was released on 4 January 2001.
- The Giant bat is among the monster sprites drawn by Gill Gower, mother of the Gower brothers.
References[edit | edit source]