- Policies: Many of them are copied from the RuneScape Wiki. While this is fine, we need to give credit back. I propose we give them our own words to them.
- Project:Administrators: This currently is mostly the default given to each Wiki. We need to go into more details about the such of administrators. Need to be a bit more helpful than the original.
- Project:Community Portal: Once again, this is the default given. We need to spice it up with more features from our community.
Forum:Yew Grove Okay, maybe not technically a Project page, but still very important for the Wiki. I think we should get our own name for it, be unique from the main RuneScape Wiki.
- Mainly all of the current project pages, but these are a few that I feel are most important.
Vote for Deletion: Currently, we have this template. But, it states to get the use of the talk page. But, it is common for the talk page to be deleted when the page is deleted. This is deleting discussions. They are also harder to find, where a vote for deletion is in one place, archived. Featured Article: The featured articles right now are being picked by an editor. While the articles are very fine, now that we are growing more, we should get more of a community vote on this.
If you have anymore ideas, please say them. Muzzy34 13:44, March 7, 2010 (UTC)
- Also, maybe a proposed changing of certain default Media-wiki elements, such as including certain editing tools above the edit box, as I reckon that'll give the wiki a unique feel from others. Ruud (talk) 12:49, March 14, 2010 (UTC)
- Sounds like a good idea to have. Being unique will get us better known. Muzzy34 13:32, March 14, 2010 (UTC)
We should also get a Merge Template. It could be useful. Nex Undique 18:00, March 21, 2010 (UTC)
Closed - I've made some changes to the RuneScape_Classic:Community_Portal, RuneScape_Classic:Policy, and added a Navbox for all the project pages. RuneScape_Classic:Administrators is up to date, but could use some more details specific to this wiki. There is an idea for a Merge template at the bottom of this page. That covers most of the ideas thaat have been discussed here. If you have more Project page ideas, feel free to start a new thread.