Fisherman[edit | edit source]
Fisherman: Hi - I don't get many visitors here
- How's the fishing?
- Player: How's the fishing?
- Fisherman: Not amazing
- Fisherman: Not many fish can live in this gungey [ ] stuff
- Fisherman: I remember when this was a pleasant river
- Fisherman: Teaming with every soft of fish
- Any idea how to get into the castle?
- Player: Any idea how to get into the castle?
- Fisherman: why thats [ ] easy
- Fisherman: just ring one of the bells outside
- Player: I didn't see any bells
- Fisherman: You must be blind then
- Fisherman: There's always bells there when I go to the castle
- Yes well this place is a dump
- Player: Yes well this place is a dump
- Fisherman: This place used to be very beautiful
- Fisherman: However as our king grows old and weak
- Fisherman: the land seems to be dying too
After The Holy Grail quest[edit | edit source]
(Inaccessible after giving Sir Percival a magic whistle)