Emergency escape ladder
|Emergency escape ladder|
|Released||13 February 2001 (Update)|
|Location||All above-ground F2P guilds|
|Examine||it's a ladder leading downwards|
Emergency escape ladders can be used to exit some Guilds in case players get stuck inside them. This could happen if players lost items that they required to enter the guild, or if the guild was built on top of them when it was initially introduced.
Locations[edit | edit source]
There are three Emergency escape ladders in RuneScape Classic
- At the Champions' Guild, because the Influence needed to enter the guild was raised several times before it settled on 32 Quest Points
- At the Cooks' Guild, in case players drop their Chef's Hat
- At the Crafting Guild, in case players drop their brown apron, or the boost from their Poison chalice wears off
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- There is a ladder that is similar in function at Keep LeFaye, in that it allows the player to escape the building despite not being able to exit via the front doors. However, just a regular Ladder is used here.
- Out of the three guilds this ladder appears in, the Champions' Guild was released first. It is likely, though not known, that this ladder was released at the same time as that guild. It could not have been added later than the Cooks' Guild, on 17 March 2001, due to the internal scenery ID of the Emergency escape ladder being lower than the Hopper which is known to have been in the Cooks' Guild on release.