The dwarf cannon is a ranged weapon, which fires cannonballs. Unlike other Ranged weapons, it is not equipped by a player; rather, it is assembled on the ground. It can be bought from Dwarf Cannon engineer's store, which can be found south of the Ice Mountain for 750,000gp. If the cannon is lost or stolen, it can be replaced for free by the Dwarf Cannon engineer. You must complete the Dwarf Cannon quest to have purchase the parts which make it up.
|Image||Cannon part||Individual price||Set price|
|Dwarf cannon base||200k||750k|
|Dwarf cannon stand||200k|
|Dwarf cannon barrels||200k|
|Dwarf cannon furnace||200k|
Setting up the cannon[edit | edit source]
To set up and use the cannon, you must:
- Click 'set down' on the dwarf cannon base.
- Use the dwarf cannon stand with the dwarf cannon base set down in the world, not in your inventory.
- Use the dwarf cannon barrels with the dwarf cannon base set down in the world, again, not in your inventory.
- Use the dwarf cannon furnace with the dwarf cannon base set down in the world.
- Press 'fire' on the dwarf multicannon when you are ready to fire. The cannon will search for enemies in a flash, then fire at least once per enemy, automatically using ammo in the process. Enemies that are moving may be struck more than one time.
Considerations[edit | edit source]
- The cannon cannot be fired or set up if you are in combat.
- The cannon has a max hit of 30 damage, which is regardless of the player's Ranged level.
- A player may own multiple cannons, however they can only fully assemble one at a time.
- Cannonballs must be smithed from steel bars using a Cannonball mould.
- The cannon cannot be setup near[ ] Nulodion, if a player attempts to do so the following message is displayed:
Instructions[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]