|Release date:||27 February 2002 (Update)|
|Official description:||To start using the herblaw skill you will need to ask for some training from the druids. However they require some help with a ritual before they will help you.|
|Start:||Speak to Kaqemeex in Druid's Stone circle and ask him for a quest.|
|Length:||Very Short - Short|
|Requirements:||Some combat stats can become handy.|
|Enemies to kill:|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Stone Circle[edit | edit source]
Kaqemeex tells you to talk to Sanfew because the dark wizards took their stone circle south of Varrock, and he's the one who can help. To find Sanfew, go south to Taverley and he is located two houses up from Gaius' Two Handed Shop (The NorthWest most building in Taverley)
Sanfew[edit | edit source]
- Rat: Rats can be found in many places, including the Lumbridge Swamp and south of Port Sarim.
- Chicken: Found at the Lumbridge farm and the Falador farm (south of Falador), among other places.
- Bear: The Varrock east mine has one bear, the Legends' Guild mine has a few as well.
- Cow: The Lumbridge cow field and just west of the Crafting Guild.
The Cauldron of Thunder[edit | edit source]
To find the Cauldron of Thunder, you must go back to Taverley and then travel south until you reach an area of Dead Trees. There is a ladder there. Travel along the corridor and you will see two Suits of Armour. Go in the door between them but be careful, one of the Suits of Armour will attack you. After you kill the first one, the second will also attack you when you try to open the door. After you are through the door, you will see the Cauldron of Thunder. Use all the four meats with the Cauldron of Thunder to get Enchanted beef, Enchanted rat meat, Enchanted chicken meat and Enchanted bear meat. You can now head back up the ladder to Taverley.
Finishing up[edit | edit source]
Congratulations, quest complete!
Reward[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Even though most likely the quest is coded to give experience based on the player's level, the maximum boost in Herblaw is +1. As such someone who has not done the quest can just be level 2 which isn't enough to train Herblaw and thus is the only quest that gives the same experience for all the players.
- The in-development name of this quest was "druid quest"