Deadly Red spider
|Deadly Red spider|
|Released||5 February 2001 (Update)|
|Examine||I think this spider has been genetically modified|
Deadly Red spiders are an aggressive and moderately strong monster which can be found many places throughout Gielinor in RuneScape Classic. Even high leveled players must beware these creatures, as they can bring a players hitpoints down relatively quickly. Some players consider killing these to be a fairly decent combat training method, due to the XP rates one can attain. The drawback to killing red spiders for XP is that they drop nothing, yielding no profit for the player.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Wilderness, around the east Ruins (11 spawns).
- Wilderness, by the Wilderness runite mine (4 spawns).
- Edgeville, north section of the Edgeville dungeon (6 spawns).
- Varrock, west end of the Varrock sewers (6 spawns).
- Karamja, in the south section of the Crandor and Karamja dungeon (4 spawns).
- Kandarin, northeast corner of the Ardougne sewers (1 spawn).
Bestiary[edit | edit source]
Drops[edit | edit source]
100%[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- They were the second spider enemy types to be added to the game, just a month after launch. The spider's visual appearance is a red variant copy of the preceding level 2 Spider and level 8 Giant Spider.