|Location on World Map|
|Dark Wizards Tower|
|Hobgoblin Peninsula||←||Crafting Guild||→||Draynor Village|
The Crafting Guild is a located south-west of Falador near Rimmington and the Hobgoblin Peninsula. In order to enter the player must have a brown apron currently equipped, and level 40 Crafting. It is one of two places where pottery wheels and ovens may be found, the other being the Barbarian Village.
Features[edit | edit source]
Ground floor[edit | edit source]
- Master Crafter who is the head of the guild
- Crafting Guild mine with 4 Clay, 5 Silver and 5 Gold rocks
- Pottery oven
- Potter's wheel
- Amulet mould
- Jug spawn
First floor[edit | edit source]
- Spinning wheel
- Holy symbol mould
- Necklace mould
- Emergency escape ladder to cow pen outside
Cow area[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Several moulds can be found as item spawns within the Crafting guild, every one available except for the Ring mould and Unholy Symbol mould
- You need to wear a Brown apron to both enter and exit the guild. If you lose the apron you can use the emergency escape ladder on the 1st floor.
- Between its release (27 February 2002) and 9 May 2002 the guild was only accessible to members. This was changed on 10 May.