Investigating it prior the start of the quest and after its completion:
- You need the guards permission to do that
Investigating it after accepting the quest:
- Its a heap of Compost
Investigating it after the player has spoken with the Poison Salesman and the distinct family members leads to two cases. One in which Anna used the poison on the compost (not guilty) and one in which she didn't (guilty).
Investigating when Anna is not guilty:
- There is a faint smell of poison behind the smell of the compost
Investigating when Anna is guilty:
- The compost is teeming with maggots
- Somebody should really do something about it
- Its[ ] certainly clear nobodies[ ] used poison here.
See also[edit | edit source]