|Released||4 January 2001 (Update)|
|Examine||Yep definitely a chicken|
Chickens are very low level monsters which many players choose to kill while they have low skill levels. They can be found in many places throughout Gielinor in RuneScape Classic. Using chickens for prayer training is efficient due to their low hitpoints, moderate numbers, and bones drop. They are also a good source of feathers which can be sold for profit.
Locations[edit | edit source]
Asgarnia[edit | edit source]
- Falador, at the farm near the Falador cabbage patch (5 spawns).
- Falador, in the centre of the White Knights Castle (1 spawn).
Misthalin[edit | edit source]
- Entrana, at the farm north of the altar (7 spawns).
- Lumbridge, at the farm west of the Lumbridge cow field (6 spawns).
- Lumbridge, at Fred the farmer's house (5 spawns).
- Champions' Guild (5 spawns).
- Tutorial Island, near the Magic Instructor (3 spawns). Southwest section of
- Wizard's Tower (1 spawn). Basement of the
Kandarin[edit | edit source]
- Witchaven, east of the East Ardougne docks (4 spawns).
- Hemenster (4 spawns).
- Kandarin, at the Sinclair Mansion (3 spawns).
- Barbarian Outpost (2 spawns).
Karamja[edit | edit source]
- Tai Bwo Wannai, scattered around the southern buildings (4 spawns).
Bestiary[edit | edit source]
Drops[edit | edit source]
These drop rates are estimated based on a mix of drop logs, videos, and at times, comparison to later code. See the talk page for more details.
100% drops[edit | edit source]
Feathers[edit | edit source]