|Location on World Map|
|Dark Warrior's Fortress||←||Chaos Temple||→||Unknown|
The Chaos Temple (Wilderness) is a building located within level 10-14 wilderness, just north of Varrock. The Chaos Temple contains an altar where players may restore their prayer points, attempt to search it which just triggers the examine text and contains no monsters. The building is nearly surrounded by lava, with an opening that allows entry when coming from the north. The temples location near the wilderness border and the altar inside make it a well travelled area, which tends to attract PKers.
History[edit | edit source]
- When RuneScape Classic had a more active user base the area was heavily utilised and many players could be found fighting around the temple. It was also popular for arranged fights.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Examine: An altar to the evil God Zamorak
See also[edit | edit source]
- Chaos Temple near Goblin Village
- Black Knight's Fortress (location)
- Evil Altar in deep Wilderness
- Grave of Scorpius, a Zamorakian settlement
- Yanille agility dungeon