Chalice of eternity
Chalice of eternity is an important scenery object located in Waterfall dungeon and featured in the Waterfall Quest. When the player lands in the chamber, the chalice is above the players reach. In order to be able to reach they must rise the ground by placing 1 Water-Rune, 1 Earth-Rune and 1 Air-Rune on each of the 6 Stone stands and the Glarial's amulet in the Statue of glarial.
Once the player is able to reach the chalice, it gets an empty option which can either:
Case: Flood the player
- This case happens when attempting to empty the chalice before using the Glarial's urn on the chalice and quest hasn't been finished
- as you touch the chalice it tips over
- it falls to the floor
- you hear a gushing of water
- water floods into the cavern
- Player: ouch!
- [player is dealt with some small[ ] damage]
- you tumble over the water fall
- and are washed up by the river side
Case: Award the player with quest reward
- This case happens when using the Glarial's urn on the chalice, not having finished the quest
- you carefully poor[ ] the ashes in the chalice
- as you remove the baxtorian treasure
- the chalice remains standing
- inside you find a mithril case
- containing 40 seeds
- two diamond's[ ] and two gold bars
- You haved[ ] gained 1 quest point!
- you have completed the Baxtorian waterfall quest
- [If the player advances a strength level]
- You just advanced X strength level!
- [If the player advances an attack level]
- You just advanced Y attack level!
Case: Do nothing
- This case happens after quest has been completed
- Nothing interesting happens
Examine: A magically elevated chalice full of treasure
|This article is a stub.|
You can help by expanding it.