|Released||28 July 2003 (Update)|
|Examine||looks like a healthy one|
|High alch||0 coins|
|Low alch||0 coins|
Cats are fully grown kittens, which can be obtained from gertrude after completing Gertrude's Cat. Their only use is to trade them for 25 death-runes to civillians in West Ardougne. Once you have fully grown cats and only fully grown cats, you can purchase another kitten from Gertrude.
If a player uses their cat on a level 2 Rat the following message is displayed:
- "the cat pounces on the rat...
- ...and quickly gobbles it up it returns to your satchel licking it's paws"
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Cat from the Underground Pass quest can be dropped and will not run away, unlike normal Cats.
- Unlike kittens, the cat does not feature a stroke option.
- The breed of cat used for the sprite appears to be a Seal Point Himalayan.