|Released||28 July 2003 (Update)|
|Shop price||Not sold|
|Sale price||Cannot be sold|
|Examine||looks like a healthy one|
Cats are fully grown kittens. Their only use is to trade them for 25 death-runes (not 100 as in RuneScape 2) to civillians in West Ardougne. Once you have fully grown cats and only fully grown cats, you can purchase another kitten from Gertrude.
If a player uses their cat on a level 2 Rat the following message is displayed:
- "the cat pounces on the rat...
- ...and quickly gobbles it up it returns to your satchel licking it's paws"
If players attempt to pick up a second Cat they will get the following messages:
- "it's not very nice to squeeze one cat into a satchel
- ...two's just plain cruel!"
Examine: She's sleeping..i think!
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Cat from the Underground Pass quest can be dropped and will not run away, unlike normal Cats.