|Released||4 January 2001 (Update)|
|Examine||Eek! A bear!|
A bear is a monster in RuneScape Classic that can be found in various locations and have a unique drop of fur every time they are killed. Bears are often encountered in the low-leveled wilderness as they guard an area with bronze arrow spawns. A non-attackable bear is located upstairs in Varrock Museum.
Locations[edit | edit source]
Level 24[edit | edit source]
- Yanille, south of the Wizards' Guild (3 spawns). Outside
- Ardougne Zoo (2 spawns). In the
- Asgarnia, between Ice Mountain and the Goblin Village (2 spawns).
- Lumbridge and Draynor Village, north of the Adventurers (2 spawns). Between
- Tree Gnome Stronghold, on the southwest edge of the outside city wall (2 spawns).
- Entrana (1 spawn). On the northwest shore of
- Falador, south of the city gates (1 spawn).
- Kandarin, near the Grave of Scorpius (1 spawn).
- Tree Gnome Village maze (1 spawn). In the north section of the
- Tree Gnome Village (1 spawn). West of the
- Varrock, in a cage northwest of the Varrock Palace (1 spawn).
- Varrock and the Wilderness, northwest of the Varrock Palace (1 spawn). On the border of
- Varrock, south of the Varrock southeast mine (1 spawn).
- Wilderness, west of the Dark Warriors' Fortress (1 spawn).
Level 26[edit | edit source]
- East Ardougne, at the Legends' Guild mine (7 spawns).
- Wilderness, west of the Dark Warriors' Fortress (4 spawns).
- Wilderness, outside of the Bandit Camp (3 spawns).
Bestiary[edit | edit source]
Drops[edit | edit source]
100% drops[edit | edit source]
|Raw bear meat||1||Always|