|Released||4 January 2001 (Update)|
|Examine||Eek! A bear!|
A bear is a monster in RuneScape Classic that can be found in various locations and have a unique drop of fur every time they are killed. Bears are often encountered in the low-leveled wilderness as they guard an area with bronze arrow spawns. A non-attackable bear is located upstairs in Varrock Museum.
- Outside Yanille, south of the Wizards' Guild (3 spawns).
- In the Ardougne Zoo (2 spawns).
- Asgarnia, between Ice Mountain and the Goblin Village (2 spawns).
- Between Lumbridge and Draynor Village, north of the Adventurers (2 spawns).
- Tree Gnome Stronghold, on the southwest edge of the outside city wall (2 spawns).
- On the northwest shore of Entrana (1 spawn).
- Falador, south of the city gates (1 spawn).
- Kandarin, near the Grave of Scorpius (1 spawn).
- In the north section of the Tree Gnome Village maze (1 spawn).
- West of the Tree Gnome Village (1 spawn).
- Varrock, in a cage northwest of the Varrock Palace (1 spawn).
- On the border of Varrock and the Wilderness, northwest of the Varrock Palace (1 spawn).
- Varrock, south of the Varrock southeast mine (1 spawn).
- Wilderness, west of the Dark Warriors' Fortress (1 spawn).
The bear preview used in the bestiary.