|Released||27 August 2002 (Update)|
- There is one section that is used to escape the mansion during the Tribal Totem quest.
- Another section allows access to West Ardougne during the Plague City quest.
- Another section contains a maze of sewers that is explored during the The Hazeel Cult quest.
- Another section is accessed from the Clock Tower and holds the missing cogs that you must find during the quest.
Connection to West Ardougne[edit | edit source]
Clock Tower cellars[edit | edit source]
Some of the ladders are hidden from the outside. The hidden ladders are:
|Next to purple cog||Clock Tower kitchen (sink)|
|Next to blue cog||North of the Clock Tower|
|Near four coloured tiles||Clock Tower entrance (Brother Kojo)|
Monsters[edit | edit source]
- Spiders (level 2)
- Giant Spiders (level 8 & 31)
- Rats (level 2 & 8)
- Dungeon rats (level 16)
- Goblins (level 8 & 13)
- Skeletons (level 21)
- Thieves (level 21)
- Head Thief (level 34)
- Deadly Red Spider (level 36)
- Ogres (level 58)
Item spawns[edit | edit source]
- Large cogs (Black, Blue, Purple, Red)
- Rat Poison
- Iron Chain Mail Body
- Bat bones
- 1 coin
Hazeel Cult Base[edit | edit source]
Ardougne Sewer Mine[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Ardougne sewer mine
This part of the sewers is entered through a Manhole near Ardougne Zoo entrance. It is mainly used for the Ardougne sewer mine by lockpicking a level 31 door. There are Rats (level 8) and two Zombies (level 24) in the mine.
Quests[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]