Ancient Lava Furnace
|Ancient Lava Furnace|
|Examine||A badly damaged furnace fueled by red hot Lava - it looks ancient|
Ancient Lava Furnace is a piece of scenery in the lower depths of Legends caverns. A hunk of crystal, a lump of crystal and a chunk of crystal are used on the furnace during Legend's Quest. Moulding them into a red crystal requires level 50 Crafting.
Using all three pieces on the furnace produces the red crystal.
Messages[edit | edit source]
When looked at:
- This is an ancient looking furnace.
When searched, the quest chat will notify:
- You search the lava furnace.
- You find a small compartment that you may be able to use.
- Strangely, it looks as if it is designed for a specific purpose...
- to fuse things together at very high temperatures...
When a crystal piece is used on the furnace:
- You carefully place the piece of crystal into
- a specially shaped compartment in the furnace.
- The compartment in the furnace isn't full yet.
- It looks like you need more pieces of crystal.
On the final crystal piece:
- You place the final segment of the crystal together into the
- strangely shaped compartment, all the pieces seem to fit...
- You use your crafting skill to control the furnace.
- The heat in the furnace slowly rises and soon fuses the parts together...
- As soon as the item cools, you pick it up...
- As the crystal touches your hands a voice inside of your head says...
- Voice in head: Bring life to the dragons eye.