|Released||28 February 2001 (Update)|
|Quest NPC||Prince Ali Rescue|
|Notable features||Unknown edit|
Aggie is a non combative witch NPC who resides in Draynor Village. Her house contains a spawn of both tomato and cheese. She can create dyes for the player, which can then be used on a basic cape to change it's colour.
Obtaining dyes from Aggie[edit | edit source]
- Bluedye[ ]: 5 coins and 2 woad leaves
- Reddye[ ]: 5 coins and 3 redberries
- Yellowdye[ ]: 5 coins and 2 onions
The remaining dye colors can be created by using various combinations of these dyes on one another.
Quests[edit | edit source]
- In the Prince Ali Rescue quest, she plays a minor role by making skin paste for the player
- Aggie is directly involved in Goblin Diplomacy, producing dyes for the goblin armour
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- If you insult her she will steal a pot of flour or 20 coins from the players inventory- though she always prefers the 20 coins no matter what order the players inventory is in